Arcadyus Arcadyus

Very cinematic. Love the way everything pieces together ^_^ But just be careful, it gets a bit repetitive at certain parts. You have potential, so, let's see how you do in the future.

DEC0DE responds:

Thanks for the feedback and advice :D
I'm glad you like it!

Masquerade full -M2U- Masquerade full -M2U-

1. You copied and uploaded a song that is not yours 2. You are claiming to be M2U 3. You set the genre as Classical (XD) 4. The irony of the short description is HILARIOUS!

Nagoya WIP Nagoya WIP

Love this song ^_^ Ever played Gran Turismo? Look up some of the jazz/lounge music for that game. You'll thank me later! (Unless you already know what i'm talking about)

Arpyem - Fusion Arpyem - Fusion

This is truly amazing! :) I'm gonna listen to this all day :D.

No Regrets No Regrets

So awesome!! I listen to this track so much! Reminds me of music from the game Burnout 3 Takedown. Love your other tracks as well. Keep it up. Think you could maybe put this track on Youtube as well? ^_^

Daveisgr81 responds:

Thank you so much! You should definitely check out our stuff on MySpace (so old, I know!) at myspace.com/systemscare.

...or on Youtube :)

Tell your friends!

Drugs in Miami Drugs in Miami

Ever played an old Burnout game? This would suit it well! I picture a "chase scene" with cops n' stuff.

Perfect Storm Perfect Storm

So...amazing. Love the feel, that intense guitar solo, and that ending!

Rise of Vex Rise of Vex

Wow really good! Kinda crazy at 1:40 XD lol (in a good way). Keep making music. ^^